Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm It!

I'm It ...

Sarah Furlough has tagged me, so I guess I'm it!

Here's the meme:
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes:

After reading Sarah's "7 weird/random facts" it appears Sarah and I may be twins separated at birth because....:


1. I too am deathly afraid of the dark. If I have to get up in the middle of the night, I have to turn every light on before I can walk around. Oh and my kitchen light hasn't been turned off in about ten years.

2. I too hate most all orange food except, curiously, oranges.

3. I love to travel, but I hate to unpack (unlike Sarah, I don't mind the packing part).

4. My favorite times are the weekend mornings with Eliza sleeping on my chest when I know we don't have to get up for a therapist's visit or doctor's appointment.

5. I once had to have a BB removed from my butt. (pretty close to Sarah's surgical removal of a splnter!)

6. Thanks to four days with no electricity on Saba I can now bake bread and apple pie using only my gas grill (beat that one Rachel Ray!)

7. If I could live anywhere is the world, it would be Saba, despite it being only five square miles.

I tag...

Bree, Katie, Cerissa, Tracey, Jenny, Marilyn and Gita
(for those of you without a blog, you can post your "facts" here in my comments section)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prematurity... Should It Be a Classification for Special Needs Services?

It is hard to fathom that in a couple of days Eliza will be ten. I look back on the past decade and and am amazed, and often baffled, how sh...