Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Where Did Eliza Go?

I have just realized that the past few posts have been devoid of any photos of Miss Eliza! Bad Mommy-blogger. So for those of you have been wondering where in the world Miss Eliza is ... here are a couple of videos of Eliza's climbing skills and some recent photos:

Sporting her lovely Chilean sweater from Aunt Mal:



Making friends with her Curious George from Uncles Scott and David:



And last but not least, a few photos of her first haircut, being held by her Nana as Miss Lena snips away:



2 comments:

  1. Big girl! She is so cute getting her hair cut. Please tell Aunt Mal I wear a small for my chilean sweater.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading about little Eliza. Time goes so fast. . I'm sure I'll be getting Olivia's hair cut someday.

    ReplyDelete

Prematurity... Should It Be a Classification for Special Needs Services?

It is hard to fathom that in a couple of days Eliza will be ten. I look back on the past decade and and am amazed, and often baffled, how sh...