Thursday, November 5, 2009

Who Got The H1N1 Vaccine Today?

Perhaps Duncan L. Niederauer, CEO of the New York Stock Exchange, took a few moments away from posing with the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models to get his vaccine?



Or maybe Ben Bernanke, took a moment away from running the Federal Reserve to role up his sleeve?



But I can guarantee you these wee ones did NOT get their H1N1 vaccines today because their doses were sent to the NYSE and the Federal Reserve:



I suspect I will be on this soapbox for some time to come (unless Oxford United Healthcare does something in the interim to piss me off).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prematurity... Should It Be a Classification for Special Needs Services?

It is hard to fathom that in a couple of days Eliza will be ten. I look back on the past decade and and am amazed, and often baffled, how sh...