Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Am Humbled




Tonight my friends and family donated a total of $4,000 to the Eliza Grace Team in the 2010 March for Babies.

Their generosity to such a worthy cause is truly humbling.

Thank you all.

Eliza Grace and I walk for the babies still in the NICU, for the babies who have come home and for those families who never were able to bring their babies home.

But we also walk to honor our friends and family who have supported us with love and kindness, and their generosity to a cause dear to our hearts.

Thank you all.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously dropped the ball this year! Congrats on such an awesome total. MOD should be proud of your nontraditional family!!

    ReplyDelete

Prematurity... Should It Be a Classification for Special Needs Services?

It is hard to fathom that in a couple of days Eliza will be ten. I look back on the past decade and and am amazed, and often baffled, how sh...