Monday, May 16, 2011

Biscuit and Cracker

Despite the name of this post, no food will be mentioned!

Eliza has two favorite stuffed animals:

Meet Biscuit:



Meet Cracker:



Where the names came from is a mystery, but Eliza was quite adamant about the names.

Eliza can tell the difference between the two and for my sake Aunt Bonnie made cute little outfits so I could tell them apart. Biscuit is a boy and Cracker is a girl, in case you were wondering.

When we went to Saba Eliza decided to bring Cracker and not Biscuit. Biscuit was to stay in New York to watch over things. When we left Saba, Eliza decided that Cracker would stay on Saba to take care of the house and keep Eliza's friends company.

Well tonight she realized that Cracker is not in New York. I am sure they could hear the wailing across th Hudson.

It could be time for yet another trip to IKEA to get Cracker's cousin Croissant :)

5 comments:

  1. She's nothing if not creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't there a children's book series with a dog named "Biscuit"?

    As for Cracker, if I had to choose between going to IKEA and Saba to calm my child, I'd tell my boss that I needed the week off for a family emergency and start packing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a book called Biscuit which is gathering dust at my mother's since it does not involve a dinosaur :)

    I think the "rescue Cracker trip" is in order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter has a necklace called "October." She can also tell the difference between seemingly identical dining room chairs and gets upset if they are in the "wrong" place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Your daughter's brilliance and creativity always amaze me.

    ReplyDelete

Prematurity... Should It Be a Classification for Special Needs Services?

It is hard to fathom that in a couple of days Eliza will be ten. I look back on the past decade and and am amazed, and often baffled, how sh...