Friday, June 24, 2011

Todd is Now Living With Us!

Now let's not get all excited that I have either (a) given birth to a boy named Todd or (b) have had a date with someone named Todd (that last happened on December 13, 2004 and he wasn't named Todd).

Do you remember Biscuit and Cracker?  Let me refresh your recollection:

Biscuit:



Cracker:


Now meet Todd:



I really thought this latest addition was going to be Scone or Muffin. But Todd? Never would have guessed that one.

So now my well meaning friends and family who frequent IKEA keep showing up with these lovely faux-Labradors just to see what the next name will be. At this rate I will have to establish one of those dog rescue groups.

6 comments:

  1. At least they aren't getting you those IKEA pretend veggies and pretend breakfast foods. Sure they are cute, but I still regard them as a somehow insulting thing to give to a kid who doesn't eat. I am just too cranky I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she can really tell them apart? Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She can tell the difference a mile away, don't ask me how though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally burst into laughter when the third identical picture came into view. I've never met her, but, gosh, I love Eliza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is either my fault that he is not "Scone" or I deserve praise for "Todd". It is what I named my pretend shark the night Eliza & I stayed in. (Mal)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mal.

    I give you full credit and praise ... we already have enough carbs in the apartment :)

    ReplyDelete

Prematurity... Should It Be a Classification for Special Needs Services?

It is hard to fathom that in a couple of days Eliza will be ten. I look back on the past decade and and am amazed, and often baffled, how sh...