A another mom of a micropreemie posted this article, written by a neonatal therapist, and I thought it was worth sharing.
10 Life Lessons from the NICU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prematurity... Should It Be a Classification for Special Needs Services?
It is hard to fathom that in a couple of days Eliza will be ten. I look back on the past decade and and am amazed, and often baffled, how sh...
-
I had drafted this post a few weeks ago in response to a request from a friend and blog follower for a feeding update. I don't have the...
-
I know it seems as if I been on a blog-a-palooza here lately, what with the visits to Santa, Crappy Lung Syndrome and all. I cannot help but...
-
Waking up on Saba is the best thing ever! Sunshine, warm weather, an ocean view for 100 miles. You just can't beat it. So what do we d...
This is fantastic! I stealing it and sharing it on facebook! Thank you so much for passing this on. I will, I'm sure, read this over and over again.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this! Just beautiful. I needed something positive and uplifting this very moment! During my residency I worked in our hospital NICU and was always buoyed by the love I felt each time I walked in to care for those small babes.
ReplyDeleteGreat article! Also, in the party post, Eliza looks like a tiny anne richter. You should call her mini-me.
ReplyDeleteAnne, I'd love to talk with you by email or phone. I'm a newspaper reporter working on a project about preschool special ed in NYC. How can I reach you privately? Dave
ReplyDeleteHi David,
ReplyDeleteI would be happy to talk with you about preschool special ed in NYC. You can email at elizagracesmom@yahoo.com
All the best,
Anne