Friday, March 15, 2013

Is It Really Seven Years?

It is really true that Eliza Grace is seven years old?  Seven,  It seems like yesterday I was enjoying my stay as a long term guest of Lenox Hill Hospital thinking that I would stay pregnant for another 14 weeks.  Little did I know when I woke up on the morning of March 15 that I would have a baby before that night ended. 

Life with my little girl has been a wondrous experience.  Eliza Grace is strong, determined, funny, artistic, kind and caring.  She is simply a joy.  I can't wait to see what the next seven years bring.


2006




2007






2008





2009





2010






2011





2012




2013




Oh the Places You Will Go




I love you with all of my hearts.

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these. It does go so fast. Happy Birthday Eliza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness she is adorable! Stories like yours are truly inspiration for us! Happy birthday Eliza!

    ReplyDelete

Prematurity... Should It Be a Classification for Special Needs Services?

It is hard to fathom that in a couple of days Eliza will be ten. I look back on the past decade and and am amazed, and often baffled, how sh...