Sunday, February 10, 2008

Excuse Me, I'm On the Phone Here

Eliza loves her phone(s) ... Note the large collection of phones she keeps in her purse (yes, she does carry a purse). Also note, she prefers the real phone over some phoney baloney Fisher Price cell phone:



She does not like being disturbed while chatting away:



And thanks to her wonderful OT, Kim who has been with us almost since Eliza came home in the summer of 2006, Eliza shows excellent dexterity in closing her flip phone:



On a fashion note, my enthusiasm for Eliza's recent growth caused me to dare to invest in 18 month size pants. The fit? Well, "not so good." But given that there are about 2 inches of fabric under her feet, I can save a ton of money on socks:

3 comments:

  1. My girls love to chat it up too. Tell Miss Eliza to give us a call:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallie loves my phone so much that she managed to pry the door off of it and then proceeded to lose it somewhere in the living room. Gone forever. Oh well, that's what Ebay's for. Anyway, she literally just chatted to Sharon on the real phone today (before she'd just listen but say nothing). Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how Jessica Simpson wears her pants. All Miss Eliza needs now is some 6 inch heels. And a reality show.

    Love the pics. Luke also knows the difference between a real phone and his Elmo phone. Even though he can't talk yet, I can clearly read the "Are you kidding me with this?" in his eyes when Elmo phone comes out.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Prematurity... Should It Be a Classification for Special Needs Services?

It is hard to fathom that in a couple of days Eliza will be ten. I look back on the past decade and and am amazed, and often baffled, how sh...