Sunday, June 7, 2009

Honest Blogger

Now this is a nice award! Olivia and Logan's mom, Jodi gave me the Honest Scrap, honest blogger award. We all know I have that slightly competitive side and how I do love a good award. Thank you Jodi!


The Rules:


1 - Thank the person who gave it to you.
2 - List 10 honest things about yourself.
3 - Put the Honest Scrap logo on your blog.
4 - Select 7 other bloggers that you think deserve this award.

Here goes:

1. I routinely lied to Father Tully in confession during grammar school so that the next week I would have something to confess: "I lied to a priest."

2. I'd rather be a gardener than a lawyer.

3. I don't understand the suburbs.

4. I am completely tone deaf (although is this really news?)

5. I am very tired of people commenting that they wish they had a feeding disorder like Eliza so they could lose weight. Do they realize how this sounds?

6. I am perfectly content co-sleeping with Eliza.

7. I spend too much time trying to sort out in my head why some people are put off by a child with special needs.

8. I believe in karma.

9. I miss my Dad everyday

10. I think med school on Saba might be a good idea.


My 7 other honest bloggers are:

1. Abby

2. Bree

3. Sarah

4. Wendy

5. Vicki

6. Anneliese

7. Cora

1 comment:

  1. Anne,

    You are so deserving of this award! You are so truthful and lay it all out word for word. I cannot begin to tell you how I appreciate your honesty about your life w/ Eliza, about the crazies you encounter (like that horrid woman you blogged about), and about how straightforward you are with everyone.

    LOL on the lying to the priest so you'd have something to confess about--if I'd been drinking anything I would've spit it out all over my computer monitor!

    Hugs & Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Prematurity... Should It Be a Classification for Special Needs Services?

It is hard to fathom that in a couple of days Eliza will be ten. I look back on the past decade and and am amazed, and often baffled, how sh...