There is one bonus to having people think my daughter is a descendant of Typhoid Mary ... we get to spend an entire four day weekend alone together! Eliza slept through Thanksgiving dinner (thank you Eliza!) while Bonnie and I enjoyed a nice meal together with some yummy desserts. We skipped Black Friday and headed to the Natural History Museum ... tomorrow the zoo and Sunday maybe the Transit Museum... woohoo!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Happy Fourth Thursday of November
There is one bonus to having people think my daughter is a descendant of Typhoid Mary ... we get to spend an entire four day weekend alone together! Eliza slept through Thanksgiving dinner (thank you Eliza!) while Bonnie and I enjoyed a nice meal together with some yummy desserts. We skipped Black Friday and headed to the Natural History Museum ... tomorrow the zoo and Sunday maybe the Transit Museum... woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prematurity... Should It Be a Classification for Special Needs Services?
It is hard to fathom that in a couple of days Eliza will be ten. I look back on the past decade and and am amazed, and often baffled, how sh...
-
I had drafted this post a few weeks ago in response to a request from a friend and blog follower for a feeding update. I don't have the...
-
I know it seems as if I been on a blog-a-palooza here lately, what with the visits to Santa, Crappy Lung Syndrome and all. I cannot help but...
-
November is Prematurity Awareness Month. I think the main thing we need to be aware of about prematurity is that it sucks. It really sucks....
That sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving. I said to Ben just the other day that sometimes I just wish we could stay home and just sit around and do nothing. I hope you continue to have a restful weekend:-)
ReplyDelete